Rock determines that the twins are from Romania, and Balalaika asks Rowan, the owner of a strip club, for all the Romanian snuff and pornographic films he has. On a meeting with Chang, she reveals to him that she found the twins in one of the films, wherein they were called Hansel and Gretel, and mentions that many orphans from Nicolae Ceauşescu's regime were sold on the black market and forced to participate in paedophilic snuff films. After examining some documents she hands him, Chang agrees to form an alliance with Balalaika to eliminate the twins, and Balalaika mobilizes her Vissotoniki, the former soldiers that fought with her in Afghanistan. The twins arrive at Verrocchio's headquarters, kill him, and exchange fire with Chang on their way out. To distract the bounty hunters looking for them, the twins set up a decoy car, but are confronted by the Vissotoniki and ultimately cornered by Eda and Revy. Boris informs Balalaika that Eda and Revy are trying to kill the twins, to which she responds that it does matter if the two women are killed.
In name association to Summary.
- Rokuro "Rock" Okajima — Daisuke Namikawa (Japanese), Brad Swaile (English)
- Revy — Megumi Toyoguchi (Japanese), Maryke Hendrikse (English)
- Balalaika — Mami Koyama (Japanese), Patricia Drake (English)
- Mister Chang — Toshiyuki Morikawa (Japanese), Trevor Devall (English)
- Eda — Jun Karasawa (Japanese), Lisa Ann Beley (English)
- Hansel — Omi Minami (Japanese), Ashleigh Ball (English)
- Gretel — Tomoko Kaneda (Japanese), Jocelyne Loewen (English)
- Opening Theme – Red Fraction (by Mell)
- Twins grab their guns and leave; they shoot the dogs – 66 Steps
- Russian mafia kidnaps Rowan - ???
- Balalaika calls Boris for war – Foxy Doll
- Twins visit Italian mafia – The Way to Last Night
- Chang arrives, Twins kill Verrocchio and Italians – 66 Steps
- Shootout between Chang and Twins – Melting Brain
- Bounty hunters go all out on the black sedan, shootout between Twins and Vissotoniki – Don’t Stop! (guitar version)
- Ending Theme – Don’t Look behind (ending version)