Rock is hired by Balalaika to be her translator on a trip to Japan, and Revy accompanies him. Balalaika negotiates with The Washimine Group, a Yakuza group fallen on hard times, and agrees to destroy the Kosa Council, another Yakuza group, due to its ill treatment of the Washimine Group. Following the conclusion of their agreement, Balalaika orders an explosion at a Kosa Council base. Afterwards, Revy and Rock go to a Japanese festival, but Revy causes a scene when she loses at a shooting game. She is stopped by Ginji Matsuzaki, one of the festival vendors, and Ginji's companion prevents them from starting a fight. She and Rock exchange pleasantries, and as she leaves, she tells Rock that her name is Yukio. The following day, Tsugio Bando, the head of the Washimine Group, asks Ginji to aid him, recalling that Ginji was feared among all Yakuza for his use of a katana in battle. Ginji refuses, citing the lack of justice in Bando's methods. Meanwhile, Rock visits his parents' home, and Revy unwinds by playing gunmen with a group of children.
In name association to Summary.
- Rokuro "Rock" Okajima — Daisuke Namikawa (Japanese), Brad Swaile (English)
- Revy — Megumi Toyoguchi (Japanese), Maryke Hendrikse (English)
- Balalaika — Mami Koyama (Japanese), Patricia Drake (English)
- Ginji Matsuzaki — Kiyoyuki Yanada (Japanese), Michael Adamthwaite (English)
- Yukio Washimine — Houko Kuwashima (Japanese), Lalainia Lindbjerg (English)
- Opening Theme – Red Fraction (by Mell)
- Rock wakes up – Mad Club
- Balalaika talks with Bando – Dark Side of the Moon
- Rock remembers when Revy first took him hostage – Tear Drops to Earth
- Balalaika eats a meal with Boris and Vasili – Dark Side of the Moon
- Bando asks Ginji to take up the sword one last time – Behind the Clouds
- Ending Theme – Don’t Look behind (ending version)