Greenback Jane, a money counterfeiter working for a Florida crime syndicate, angers her bosses by breaking a deadline and makes a run for it. Asking for entry at the the Church of Violence, where Eda and Revy are drinking, she is turned away by Eda. Members of the Florida mafia arrive moments later and fire into the church, prompting Eda and Revy to respond in kind. They are joined by Rico, an apprentice priest, and Yolanda, and the mafia members are driven away. Inside the church, Jane proves her counterfeiting skill, and Eda sends her to a motel. Russell, a member of the Florida mafia, begins to collect bounty hunters in Roanapur, including Shenhua and Sawyer the Cleaner, a mute that uses a chainsaw in battle. Despite their willingness to take the bounty, the bounty hunters criticize Russel for his inexperience in the city and his cowboy appearance. As the bounty hunters depart, Rock, Eda, and Revy arrive at Jane's motel.
In name association to Summary.
- Rokuro "Rock" Okajima — Daisuke Namikawa (Japanese), Brad Swaile (English)
- Revy — Megumi Toyoguchi (Japanese), Maryke Hendrikse (English)
- Eda — Jun Karasawa (Japanese), Lisa Ann Beley (English)
- Shenhua — Yoko Sasaki (Japanese), Saffon Henderson (English)
- Sister Yolanda — Akkiko Takeguchi (Japanese), Shirley Millner (English)
- Sawyer the Cleaner — Asami Yaguchi (Japanese), Saffron Henderson (English)
- Russell — Masaki Terasoma (Japanese), Brian Dobson (English)
- Rico — Tetsuya Kakihara (Japanese), Simon Hill (English)
- Opening Theme – Red Fraction (by Mell)
- Elvis threatens Jane and kills Theo – 66 Steps
- Jane escapes mafia, looks around town, runs to the church – Don’t Let Me Join Now
- Shootout between Revy, Eda, and the Neveral Cartel – Make a Bet
- Yolanda discovers Eda’s drinking; Yolanda helps Revy and Eda – Asian Comfort
- Revy and Eda get tired of Jane’s counterfeiting lecture – A Cold Wind in My Mind
- Yolanda and Eda give advice to Jane – Behind the Clouds
- Jane relaxes in Ramsap Inn – Samara Samanda
- Yellowflag bar music – ???
- Ending Theme – Don’t Look behind (ending version)