Dutch and Revy leave the Black Lagoon on a motorboat to raid the Nazis' ship. With the Nazis celebrating their retrieval of the painting, the two easily enter the ship, and Dutch instructs Revy to distract the crew while he searches for the painting. Revy obliges, killing all the Nazis she comes across, but Dutch is forced to stop her when she tries to kill the civilian crew members, which Dutch attributes to Revy's unease at accepting Rock into the crew. Dutch eventually finds Ratchman, the Nazi commander, talking to Lord Alfred, a former Schutzstaffel member that ordered Ratchman to retrieve the painting. Dutch deduces that Alfred hired the Lagoon Company to doubly insure that he would acquire the painting, and Ratchman is furious at this revelation. After Alfred ends the conversation, Dutch and Revy kill Ratchman, finishing their mission. As Benny and Rock travel to the ship to pick them up, Revy says that she has a problem with Rock.
In name association to Summary.
- Rokuro "Rock" Okajima — Daisuke Namikawa (Japanese), Brad Swaile (English)
- Revy — Megumi Toyoguchi (Japanese), Maryke Hendrikse (English)
- Dutch — Tsutomu Isobe (Japanese), Dean Redman (English)
- Benny — Hiroaki Hirata (Japanese), Brian Drummond (English)
- Ratchman — Ryuji Nakata (Japanese), Richard Newman (English)
- Lord Alfred — Fumio Matsuoka (Japanese), French Tickner (English)
- Opening Theme – Red Fraction (by Mell)
- Classical music celebration, Dutch and Revy arrive – Ride of the Valkyries (by Richard Wagner)
- Revy’s rampage – Peach Headz Addiction (by Breath Frequency)
- Dutch’s hunting - ???
- Dutch and Revy team up – Don’t Stop! (guitar version)
- Neo-Nazi waves “Eisenreich Luger Special” at Revy – The Way to Last Night
- Ending Theme – Don’t Look Behind (ending version)