Balalaika's attacks reduce the manpower of The Washimine Group to a third of its former strength, and Yukio orders the Washimine Group members to abandon their strongholds to avoid the attacks. Discovering that Hotel Moscow is using electric company vans to execute their attacks, Yukio and Ginji use a similar van to rob a bank to point the police towards the Hotel Moscow vans. Following the robbery, Yukio muses about traveling to Roanapur with Ginji to start a Yakuza group there. Revy and Rock meet with Balalaika, and Rock asks Balalaika to end the assault on the Washimine Group. Balalaika responds by holding Rock at gunpoint, which results in a standoff between Revy, Balalaika, and Boris. Balalaika releases Rock after he claims he is a villain like her, and she laughs. In a park near his parents' house, Rock admits to Revy that he returned to Japan to sever his ties with his former life, and that he has found the resolve to do so.
In name association to Summary.
- Rokuro "Rock" Okajima — Daisuke Namikawa (Japanese), Brad Swaile (English)
- Revy — Megumi Toyoguchi (Japanese), Maryke Hendrikse (English)
- Balalaika — Mami Koyama (Japanese), Patricia Drake (English)
- Ginji Matsuzaki — Kiyoyuki Yanada (Japanese), Michael Adamthwaite (English)
- Yukio Washimine — Houko Kuwashima (Japanese), Lalainia Lindbjerg (English)
- Opening Theme – Red Fraction (by Mell)
- Russian mafia attacks Yakuza offices - ???
- Revy says Roanapur is the “walking dead” (at Yakitori restaurant) – A Cold Wind in My Mind
- Ginji and Yukio rob a bank - ???
- Benny and Dutch talk – Tadpole Dance
- Revy and Rock on a bench – Father’s Chest
- Ending Theme – Don’t Look Behind (ending version)