Revy and Ginji arrive at a bowling alley where Chaka is holding Yukio, and they dispatch his men. Chaka attempts to leave with Yukio, but Rock takes Yukio and escapes. Chaka then meets Revy in a hallway and when he attempts to start a duel with her, she leads him to Ginji. Chaka attempts to shoot Ginji, but he cuts the incoming bullet in two with his katana. He then removes Chaka's arms with his katana and drowns him in the adjacent pool. Elsewhere, Yukio criticizes Rock for attempting to save her from falling into the criminal underworld, as she believes that he exists in a "twilight" between his old life in Japan and his criminal life in Roanapur, and is unwilling to let go of either of them. The following day, Balalaika begins her plans for the destruction of the Washimine Group.
In name association to Summary.
- Rokuro "Rock" Okajima — Daisuke Namikawa (Japanese), Brad Swaile (English)
- Revy — Megumi Toyoguchi (Japanese), Maryke Hendrikse (English)
- Chaka — Wataru Takagi (Japanese), Jonathan Holmes (English)
- Balalaika — Mami Koyama (Japanese), Patricia Drake (English)
- Ginji Matsuzaki — Kiyoyuki Yanada (Japanese), Michael Adamthwaite (English)
- Yukio Washimine — Houko Kuwashima (Japanese), Lalainia Lindbjerg (English)
- Opening Theme – Red Fraction (by Mell)
- Shootout between Chaka’s thugs and Revy & Ginji - ???
- Revy and Chaka duel – 66 Steps
- Ginji and Chaka duel - ???
- Yukio flashbacks to her normal life, Rock continues talking to Yukio – Behind the Clouds
- Rock recalls how Revy no longer believed in God – Tear Drops to Earth
- Yukio envies how Rock is in the twilight – Don’t Look Behind (requiem version)
- Ending Theme – Don’t Look Behind (ending version)