Rock joins Balalaika for her talks with the Kosa Council, and asks her to completely destroy The Washimine Group to force Yukio to adopt a normal life. Balalaika then kills the leader of the Kosa Council, and informs Rock that Hotel Moscow's attacks on the Washimine Group will cease. Rock leaves with Revy on a motorcycle. They are rammed by a van driven by Yukio and Ginji, who kidnap Rock and make him lead them to Hotel Moscow's base. Revy steals a truck and forces Yukio to stop the van. Ginji and Revy fight while Rock attempts to reason with Yukio. He deduces that Yukio felt forced into becoming part of the criminal underworld, and she admits that she wished her normal life could continue. This admission causes Ginji to pause momentarily, allowing Revy to fatally shoot him. Due to the deaths she feels responsible for, Yukio apologizes to Rock and commits suicide using Ginji's katana. As Yukio prepares to stab her own throat, Revy yells at Rock to look away from her, but he sees her gruesome death. When Rock returns to Roanapur, Balalaika sends him a picture of Yukio, and Rock remarks that he wants to see Roanapur from the "twilight" he is in.
In name association to Summary.
- Rokuro "Rock" Okajima — Daisuke Namikawa (Japanese), Brad Swaile (English)
- Revy — Megumi Toyoguchi (Japanese), Maryke Hendrikse (English)
- Balalaika — Mami Koyama (Japanese), Patricia Drake (English)
- Ginji Matsuzaki — Kiyoyuki Yanada (Japanese), Michael Adamthwaite (English)
- Yukio Washimine — Houko Kuwashima (Japanese), Lalainia Lindbjerg (English)
- Unlike the rest of the series, this episode opens with a cold open rather than “Red Fraction”.
- Ginji leaves Yukio’s house at night – Tear Drops to Earth
- Balalaika asks mobster about extra bodyguard – The Way to Last Night
- Ginji and Revy continue fighting – Don’t Stop! (guitar version)
- Yukio grabs Ginji’s sword, kills herself – Don’t Look Behind (requiem version)
- Ending Theme – Peach Headz Addiction (by Breath Frequency)