The bounty hunters arrive at Jane's motel, and she escapes due to preparations Eda had made beforehand. Jane sees Eda and agrees to pay any price if Eda saves her. Eda and Revy force the bounty hunters to retreat, then head for the Lagoon Company's dock. When Russell arrives at the scene, Shenhua demands more money since Eda and Revy are involved. Eda's plan to escape on the Black Lagoon is stymied since Dutch and Benny took it on a job, and they are forced to wait in the dock house, where they are surrounded and attacked by the bounty hunters. As Shenhua and Sawyer the Cleaner arrive, Revy curses their misfortune, and Rock and Jane are forced to head to the roof when the building is set on fire. Meanwhile, Dutch begins speeding back into port and sees that the dock is on fire, and Revy and Eda set a trap for Shenhua.
In name association to Summary.
- Rokuro "Rock" Okajima — Daisuke Namikawa (Japanese), Brad Swaile (English)
- Revy — Megumi Toyoguchi (Japanese), Maryke Hendrikse (English)
- Dutch — Tsutomu Isobe (Japanese), Dean Redman (English)
- Benny — Hiroaki Hirata (Japanese), Brian Drummond (English)
- Eda — Jun Karasawa (Japanese), Lisa Ann Beley (English)
- Shenhua — Yoko Sasaki (Japanese), Saffon Henderson (English)
- Sister Yolanda — Akkiko Takeguchi (Japanese), Shirley Millner (English)
- Sawyer the Cleaner — Asami Yaguchi (Japanese), Saffron Henderson (English)
- Jane — Miki Nagasawa (Japanese), Kelly Sheridan (English)
- Opening Theme – Red Fraction (by Mell)
- Rock narrates on Roanapur’s origin – The Way to Last Night
- Eda talks about Jane’s escape plan – ???
- Rock drives Jane away – ???
- Shootout between Revy, Eda, and assassins – ??? (Same song for previous question marks)
- Ending Theme – Don’t Look behind (ending version)