Roberta forces Benny to crash the car in the port, but awakens Revy in the process. The two begin a firefight, evenly matched against one another. Balalaika arrives with a full complement of soldiers, and forces the two to stop fighting. She explains Roberta's background to Garcia, noting that she is a famed FARC guerrilla wanted around the globe for numerous assassinations, bombings, and related terrorist activity. Despite this, Garcia claims that Roberta is an accepted member of the Lovelace family, and refuses to believe that Roberta is a former terrorist. To finish their duel, Roberta and Revy begin a fistfight, with the onlookers making bets on the winner. The two knock each other out, and Garcia leaves for home with Roberta. Afterwards, Rock asks Benny about the background of Balalaika and her soldiers, and Benny reveals that they are former Soviet special forces that distinguished themselves in the Soviet war in Afghanistan, claiming that her soldiers are disciplined and strong enough to start a third World War and win.
In name association to Summary.
- Rokuro "Rock" Okajima — Daisuke Namikawa (Japanese), Brad Swaile (English)
- Revy — Megumi Toyoguchi (Japanese), Maryke Hendrikse (English)
- Dutch — Tsutomu Isobe (Japanese), Dean Redman (English)
- Benny — Hiroaki Hirata (Japanese), Brian Drummond (English)
- Balalaika — Mami Koyama (Japanese), Patricia Drake (English)
- Roberta — Michie Tomizawa (Japanese), Tabitha St. Germain (English)
- Garcia Lovelace — Kazue Ikura (Japanese), Cathy Wesluck (English)
- Opening Theme – Red Fraction (by Mell)
- Dutch and Roberta gunfight – Don’t Stop! (guitar version)
- Roberta still lives, Revy regains consciousness – 66 Steps
- Revy and Roberta gunfight – Melting Brain
- Balalaika tells of Roberta’s past; Roberta speaks of her FARC role – The Way to Last Night
- Roberta says Diego Lovelace took her in – El Sol se Recuesta
- Roberta and Revy fistfight – ???
- Garcia helps Roberta – Father’s Chest
- Ending Theme – Don’t Look Behind (ending version)