Due to a spree of killings aimed at Hotel Moscow, Chang organizes a meeting between the major crime lords of Roanapur: himself, Balalaika, Abrego (a Colombian cartel boss), and Verrocchio, the leader of the Roanapur branch of the Italian mafia. Balalaika spurns Chang's attempts to foster cooperation, and insists that Hotel Moscow will find and eliminate the assassins. The following morning, two of Balalaika's subordinates are killed, and Chief Watsup of the Roanapur police reveals that the assassins are a pair of twin children. A large bounty is placed on the twins, and as the city begins to fill with bounty hunters, Eda, a member of the Church of Violence, suggests to Revy that they join the hunt as well. At the twins' hideout, their sponsors are disgusted to find that the twins are brutally torturing one of Balalaika's subordinates. Meanwhile, Balalaika asks Rock for information concerning the twins' speaking mannerisms, and Rock realizes that they are somehow related to vampires and the country of Romania.
In name association to Summary.
- Rokuro "Rock" Okajima — Daisuke Namikawa (Japanese), Brad Swaile (English)
- Revy — Megumi Toyoguchi (Japanese), Maryke Hendrikse (English)
- Balalaika — Mami Koyama (Japanese), Patricia Drake (English)
- Mister Chang — Toshiyuki Morikawa (Japanese), Trevor Devall (English)
- Eda — Jun Karasawa (Japanese), Lisa Ann Belay (English)
- Abrego — Hisao Egawa (Japanese), Eli Gabay (English)
- Verrocchio — Banjo Ginga (Japanese), Scott McNeil (English)
- Hänsel — Omi Minami (Japanese), Ashleigh Ball (English)
- Gretel — Tomoko Kaneda (Japanese), Jocelyne Loewen (English)
- Opening Theme – Red Fraction (by Mell)
- Two children enter bar, start shooting – The Way to Last Night
- Balalaika, Chang, Verrocchio, and Abrego have a meeting – Behind the Clouds
- Rock and Revy in the Yellowbar, Eda joins - ???
- Cop recalls bar massacre to Balalaika – 66 Steps
- Twins begin shooting, drag Russian mobster off – Don’t Stop! (guitar version)
- Twins get redressed - ???
- Ending Theme – Don’t Look Behind (ending version)