Balalaika reminisces about her past. She recalls that she intended to enter the Olympic rifle shooting event to restore the reputation of her father, but found herself at the front lines in the Soviet war in Afghanistan, and that following the war, she and the soldiers formerly under her command joined the Russian Mafia. Yukio severs her ties with her former life by staying late at school with her friend Maki and being picked up by her henchmen despite Maki's pleas. The new head of the Washimine Group, Yukio orders a counterattack on Hotel Moscow, which is lead by Ginji. Revy, after picking up a package from Benny with her pistols, accompanies Rock to speak with Yukio about withdrawing from the conflict. When Yukio returns home, she is kidnapped by Chaka and his men. Ginji arrives at the house shortly after Rock, who convinces him to let Revy aid him in recovering Yukio. When Ginji asks why Rock is helping him, Rock responds that he cannot stand Yukio's decision to throw away a normal life for that of the criminal underworld.
In name association to Summary.
- Rokuro "Rock" Okajima — Daisuke Namikawa (Japanese), Brad Swaile (English)
- Revy — Megumi Toyoguchi (Japanese), Maryke Hendrikse (English)
- Balalaika — Mami Koyama (Japanese), Patricia Drake (English)
- Benny — Hiroaki Hirata (Japanese), Brian Drummond (English)
- Ginji Matsuzaki — Kiyoyuki Yanada (Japanese), Michael Adamthwaite (English)
- Yukio Washimine — Houko Kuwashima (Japanese), Lalainia Lindbjerg (English)
- Chaka — Wataru Takagi (Japanese), Johnathan Holmes (English)
- Opening Theme – Red Fraction (by Mell)
- Funeral for Balalaika’s comrade – The World at Midnight (by Minako “mooki” Obata)
- Yoshida speaks up for Yukio – 66 Steps
- Ginji kills Vasili – ???
- Chaka kills Yoshida – The Way to Last Night
- Ending Theme – Don’t Look Behind (ending version)